Ray Schuholz located at 35425 Michigan Ave, Wayne MI
Must have own transportation to and from work.
Must authorize a criminal background check.
Must provide a copy of Michigan Drivers License.
Job Description: Direct Care Support for an individual with tasks involving communication, writing, and computer skills so they can be active in the community.
• Companion Care: Provide companionship to stay socially engages at home and in the community. Support continued involvement with family, friends, and social events. Lead and support activities such as; shopping, errands, appointments, social visits, reminiscing, gardening, scrapbooking, board games, and other interests the individual may have or want to try. Provide reminders when necessary.
1) Face to Face Recipient Rights Training at the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority
2) Medical TB Test (Complete every 3 years)
3) CPR/First Aid (Complete every 2 years as indicated on CPR/First Aid card)
4) Vceonline.org Recipient Rights Training (Complete annually)
5) Vceonline.org Infection Control (Complete every 2 years)
6) Vceonline.org Person Centered Planning
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734.722.4725