The City of Westland will be participating in a nationwide initiative that acknowledges the importance of open government, called "Sunshine Week." "Sunshine Week" is March 11, 2018 - March 17, 2018.
"Sunshine Week" was established in 2005 and, across the country, is marked by panel discussions, workshops and other events about using and understanding the latest developments in the freedom of information services.
Although the City of Westland website, www.cityofwestland.com, has, since 2013, provided dedicated space for "Open Gov" we're taking the opportunity during the 2018 Sunshine Week to continue to streamline the self-service features, and freshen the available content.
"We will continue to promote transparency within the City of Westland well after Sunshine Week is over. commented Council President, James Godbout.
Below you will find the top 10 most frequently requested documents for review and download. Within the OpenGov section of www.cityofwestland.com you will find many other useful links that include:
|Westland's Operating Budget||Union Contracts and Pay Plans|
|Financial Audit Documents||Westland's Financial Dashboard|
|Online FOIA request form||FOIA Frequently Asked Questions|
|Local Tax Information||Meeting Calendars|
|Water quality reports|
Most Frequently Requested Documents
- 2017 Audit
- Adopted Budget 2018-2019
- Appointed Officials & Mayor's Office Pay Plan 2020
- City Clerk Benefit Pkg 2020
- Deputy City Clerk Benefit Pkg 2020
- DIVERSITY EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
- UAW LOCAL 174 Supervisors CBA July 1 2018 thru December 31, 2022
- WPFFU Local 1279 CBA July 1 2014 thru June 30 2020
- WPOAM Lt & Sgt CBA Jan 1 2015 thru Dec 31 2019
- WPOAM Patrol & Dispatch CBA 7.1.14 thru 6.30.19