The City of Westland will be participating in a nationwide initiative that acknowledges the importance of open government, called "Sunshine Week" that happens in the month of March every year.
"Sunshine Week" was established in 2005 and, across the country, is marked by panel discussions, workshops and other events about using and understanding the latest developments in the freedom of information services.
Since 2013, the City of Westland website, www.cityofwestland.com, has provided dedicated space for "Open Gov". We continuously strive to refresh the self-service features associated with "Open Gov" and make sure that the content is up to date.
Below you will find the top 10 most frequently requested documents for review and download. Within the OpenGov section of www.cityofwestland.com you will find many other useful links that include:
|Westland's Operating Budget||Union Contracts and Pay Plans|
|Financial Audit Documents||Westland's Financial Dashboard|
|Online FOIA request form||FOIA Frequently Asked Questions|
|Local Tax Information||Meeting Calendars|
|Water Quality Report|
Most Frequently Requested Documents
- 2019 Audit
- 2019-2020 City of Westland Budget
- Adopted Budget 2020-2021
- Appointed Officials & Mayor's Office Pay Plan 2020
- City Clerk Benefit Pkg 2020
- Deputy City Clerk Benefit Pkg 2020
- DIVERSITY EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
- UAW LOCAL 174 Supervisors CBA July 1 2018 thru December 31, 2022
- WPFFU Local 1279 CBA July 1 2014 thru June 30 2020
- WPOAM Lt & Sgt CBA Jan 1 2015 thru Dec 31 2019
- WPOAM Patrol CBA 7.1.19 thru 6.30.23